Went for dinner with Xiaoling today. Merv was invited too, but he said he was busy, as usual.
We were supposed to go shop around first, but we only met up in the evening cos I went to the office in the afternoon to work on some new assignment that Rama/Gan gave. Was surprised to see Chong in the office as well. After I left the office, Peter, my boss, msged me:
P: Guilty about playing so much last week, you have to go to ofc to work today?
Me: According to your reliable source?
P: The same as always
Me: Your source is as reliable as CFO's - (private joke)
P: You deny being in ofc?
Me: I deny the former, not the latter.
Darn. I don't know how come he always knows what I'm doing. The last time I went out with Hengky, Jeremy and company for drinks after work, when Peter was on leave, somebody told Peter. And he msged me the next day asking whether I went drinking. He likes to make fun of me whenever I drink. Wonder who the spy is. I don't believe it is Chong, cos Chong is not close to Peter. Ggrrr...irritating.
Anyway, XL's FYP book prize is a $250 voucher from Times. How are you supposed to spend $250 on books??? So she bought me this book "Norwegian Wood" by Haruki Murakami. Haven't heard of it before. But I will try. I still got tons of books that I haven't read. Got to catch up on my reading.
XL was updating me on her Philippines trip. I'm looking forward to my Melbourne trip....if it actually materialised. I'm just a bit lazy to plan for it, but I'm excited.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment