Thursday, November 02, 2006

Night Out

Went out with Jeremy, Hengky and Elaine after work yesterday.

Had dinner at Beng Hiang along Amoy Street. It's a hokkien restaurant. We had the usual stuff - nuo hiang, hei zho, fish maw soup, kong ba bao, chicken....The chicken was very crispy but very big. We couldn't finish it. The food was not bad. But honestly, I think I prefer the Lao Hokkien, a few shops down the road. Even Bee Hiang is better I think.

After dinner, it was too early to go for drinks cos it was only about 8pm plus. So somebody suggested going for foot massage. What kind of suggestion was that? Who the hell came up with the idea?!?!? But somehow we kind of thought that it was a good idea. haha. And we actually went along with it. So we drove along Chinatown cos Jeremy said there are a few shops around there. We ended up at Kenko. But they did not have enough masseur. So Jeremy suggested to bring Hengky to another one down the road, and Elaine and I will stay at Kenko.

Elaine and I had the one-hour foot, hand and shoulder massage. It's different from the one I tried with Elwyn. It was quite shiok.

We finished the same time as Jeremy and Hengky. They came back to pick us up. Decided to go to Indochine at Club Street to chill out. Wasn't very crowded when we went. The place was very nicely decorated I think. With the little koi pond. They were kois I think. And they were damn fat!

We had about 4 rounds of drinks before going back. No hangover today! yeah! We were saying we have to stop going out on Wednesdays. Next time should try Friday, at least can hang out later and don't need to worry about hangover the next day. haha.

Today HR extended Hengky's probation to next year. I think that they probably think Hengky is too expensive, especially when OTC is not making much money. But I also think it's bloody unfair to do that. As though a 6-mth probation is not long enough. That's why I think they are unpaying us here. Sucks.

No comments: