Monday, November 13, 2006

Post Bar @ The Fullerton Hotel

Didn't get a chance to go on my search for good food last week, cos had been busy OMX, Bursa, Bull run.

Nevertheless, still managed to go to Post Bar to celebrate somebody's birthday. They had this champagne promotion for ladies at $42, free flow the whole night. So I just happily drank that until the manager said maybe he should increase the price next week. haha. The champagne was pretty good, and after 5, 6 glasses I didn't end up with a headache the next day.

Post bar is a nice place. And the staff are very friendly and helpful. But the drinks are not cheap. I guess they cater to the ang mohs, the tourists and the business executives. Not for alcoholics like me. Well, luckily they have the champagne promotion, but I think it's only for this month for halloween or something. hmm...It's worth going back if they still have the promotion. hee.

No comments: