http://travel2.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/travel/tmagazine/24singapore.html?pagewanted=1&ref=tmagazine
These were the 8 places he went to:
- Sungei Road Laksa - Block 31, Kelantan Lane #01-12
- Haji Kadir-M. Baharudeen - Golden Mile Food Centre505 Beach Road #B1-15
- Tian Jin Hai Seafood - Jackson Centre Kopitiam39 MacPherson Road Stall 13
- Hill Street Fried Kway Teow - Block 16 Bedok South Road #01-187
- Rochor Original Bean Curd - 2 Short Street
- Thasevi - 237/239 Jalan Kayu
- Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice - Maxwell Road Food Centre Stall 10
- Rong Chen Bak Kut Teh - Block 22 Sin Ming Road
Among these 8 places, I've been to 6 of them. I've only not tried the laksa and the tulang. I mean I'm not crazy over these 2 anyway. But I must say his choices were really pretty good. Must have done good research or have a good food guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment