Friday, March 09, 2007

This few weeks so far

There are so many things happening lately but I've been too lazy to update.

Hengky has left at the end of Feb. Guan Seng and Jeffrey will be leaving at the end of this month. So many people are leaving. It's quite sad, especially these are people I'm closer to. Well, this is life I guess. People come, people go. Maybe I will be next...

CNY has also come and gone. The CNY atmosphere this year wasn't as good as before. Maybe also because of the things happening at home. We also didn't get to take a quan jia fu.

I've just gone and came back from Korea for the KRX Bull Race. Though it was a short trip but it was pretty fun. I was on my own wandering around for half the time. My first trip on my own. Scary but exciting.

Sigh....I'm still indecisive on what I want to do. I don't know what I'm waiting for.

No comments: