I ordered the rack of lamb, as usual. I wanted to order medium-rare, but was advised by the staff that I should do medium instead. So I did.
The food portion was really huge. Came with lots of fries, coleslaw and salad. The lamb didn't really taste very nice. I didn't quite like the sauce. The fries weren't hot. And my lunch partner's beef was quite tasteless, but with huge portions of the sides as well. We couldn't finish the sides. In fact, we couldn't finish most of the sides. Feeling quite guilty, we looked around and noticed that people at other tables also left a lot of food behind. It puzzled me why they keep serving so much food when obviously people couldn't finish them. It's really such a waste of food.
The price was quite reasonable but I won't go back since the food is not great. I know it has been featured in the papers and a few websites before, but not for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment